Recently I moved to another location so i was looking for a simple guide to change the address in SBI Bank Account. Unfortunately, there was no proper guide available to Change Address in SBI Bank account.
So, here I will share the detailed guide on how to Change Address in SBI account. As you may already know the State Bank of India is one of the most popular Government Bank Available all over India. It is a government corporation sanctioned body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019.
Let’s Check How to Change address in sbi bank.
Change SBI Account Address
- Before changing the address in SBI account make sure you have the Updated Address in your Aadhar Card and other documents.
- If not then make sure to take the following document with you.
- Aadhar (If address updated)
- Room Agreement Papers Copy or Bill Copy of electricity or Phone bill.
- Now Visit Your Home Branch Which you have selected while opening the Account.
- Make sure to take the above-mentioned documents. It will serve as :
- Proof of address.
- Proof of identity.
- Fill out the Address Change Application form in Branch.
- Get it verified by the Branch Manager With original documents and Submit it.
- After submission, it will take 3-4 Days excluding Sundays to get updated.
- And If you want the updated address on your chequebook and passbook that you can request it through NetBanking or fill the form for that also in Branch itself.
How to change the address in sbi online?
By following these steps you should be able to do the address change in sbi account. This is the easiest method to update the address in sbi account.